Sunday, April 26, 2020

What Makes You Smile?

                                                   Image by Виктория Бородинова from Pixabay 

These days can be challenging to our mood. It is important to look for smiles and laughter. Science has proved that smiling and laughing are good for your physical health as well as your mental health. So this is a great way to stay healthy.

What DOES make you smile? Here are some things that make me smile:


  • Sunshine
  • Spring blooms
  • Babies
  • Laughing babies.
  • My great granddaughters. I can't visit them now but I get photos and videos on the computer.
  • Puns
  • Accomplishing something challenging.
  • Spending time with my daughters, these days on the phone or on Zoom.
  • My cat.
  • Seeing people be kind.
  • Making this list!
I suggest you make your list.Smile. Laugh.

                                                          Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 






No comments:

Post a Comment