Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I Guess Not

                                                        Image by Leonhard Niederwimmer from Pixabay 

I find that there is no response to my absence on this blog, so have decided it should change. Just not sure what direction to take it. I find that trying to be consistent with posting to be anxiety producing, which is something I don't need right now. So whatever I do, I don't think it will be on a regular schedule, at least not for awhile.

I'd still like to make a positive difference in someone's life, to help the world be a better place one person at a time. So shall I be commentator, an encourager, educator, instructor, inspiration?  What? And what do I want from that? 

If I want acknowledgement, how do I get you, Reader, to respond/comment/contribute? Should I be controversial? 

Should I consider using the blog for profit? Fill it with ads that I get paid for? 

What do YOU think?

                                                            Image by Alexas_Fotos from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment