Thursday, February 21, 2019

Sorry


Do you have trouble apologizing? Is your apology meaningful or is it a reflexive "Sorry" that does little to heal a relationship.

YouTube provides a video that can help you "get it right." Check it out.



I'm sorry I didn't get a blog published for yesterday. That's not a big deal in the scheme of things. But it gave me an idea of what to post about. We are in a time when apologies are more about getting something than giving something, if there is an apology at all.

Some really bad behaviors go on without apology. Or the apology is not meaningful. And we are left with a jumble of unresolved emotions. This ruins relationships. Check out why apologies are important in the TED Talk below.



So, I'm sorry I missed a deadline because of a medical emergency. But all is well now and I hope to stay on schedule in the future. I want you to be able to count on a post each Wednesday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment