Sunday, April 14, 2019

So, It's Sunday


It's Sunday and I don't have a post ready. This is happening far too often. Life is getting in my way of writing. 

What gets in your way of doing what you want? Maybe you want to save money, or learn a new skill, or work on a project that you've started but never finished. Or maybe there are things you think you should do, but never have gotten around to doing it.

Why do we let things get in our way. I've always thought that if you really wanted to do something you'd find a way to do it, you'd prioritize it. But then something gets in the way. Life can put things in our path that have to be dealt with then and there. And that gets us off course.

My reason is the recovery from my fall. There are doctor's appointments, physical therapy, pain, need for rest. It is amazing how much energy pain takes. 

And it's not like I don't have time. I do. I just find that once I'm off track I forget to get back on track.

So I'm sitting here looking at my to-do list and it doesn't have blog post on it! I need a cattle prod, I guess.

So I'm curious. What gets in your way? And how do you get youself back on track? Or are you one of those folks who never gets side-tracted? 

Share please.


No comments:

Post a Comment