Sunday, March 8, 2020

What Did You Learn Today?





                                                            Image by Wokandapix from Pixabay 


I celebrated my 78th birthday last month. So I decided I needed to learn something new. That's how we keep our brains young, isn't it?

I'm building a FaceBook page to sell my crocheted items. I've crocheted for years. But I have always done just somewhat simple things. Using the same few stitch patterns. 

I had to learn some new stitches and follow new patterns. But that was just the start of what I had to learn. There was the whole experience of developing a page to sell what I make. And, believe me, current technology is way above what I've known how to do.

So I'm learning about developing a page, a catalog, pricing, shipping, marketing, inventory management. Whew. 

But I'm learning lots of new things. What are you learning? Let's encourage everyone to keep learning, at any age.

Learning Something New



No comments:

Post a Comment